Skip to content
Weight Watcher Oven Fried Fish Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh haddock or 1 1/2 lbs tilapia fillets or 1 1/2 lbs other white fish
- 1/4 cup white cornmeal ( or yellow)
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs ( I use seasoned)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a shallow dish, like a pie plate, combine all dry ingredients.
- Place milk in another shallow dish.
- Dip fish in milk, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in pan coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 10 minute or until fish flakes apart with fork.