Honey Garlic Pork Loin Recipe
1 Pork loin in the bag
3 large garlic cloves- sliced
Approx. 6 oz. of Honey (a full bottle is about 12 oz.)
1/2 of a large onion
1/2 cup brown sugar
Dried Rosemary, Dried Thyme, Dried dill, celery salt, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees & place pork loin in a 13×9 baking dish.
- Season the pork loin to taste.
- Cut slits in the meat and stick the garlic slices all the way inside the meat. Even stick some slices on the sides!
- Pour half of the honey (approx. 3 oz or 1/4 of a full bottle) all over the loin, making sure to get it inside the slits with garlic.
- Add the onions to the top of the loin.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar onto the onions.
- Add the rest of the honey. (approx. 3 oz more)
- Place loin into the oven (uncovered) and bake for approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes. *begin checking meat after one hour. Meat should be white. Overcooking will dry out the meat.
- Before serving, spoon the left over juices from the pan all over the meat.