1 head broccoli, stems removed and florets cut into pieces
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup roasted no salt added sunflower seed kernels
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine mayo, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, bacon, onion and raisins. Gently stir in the mayo dressing.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds and serve immediately.