Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup favorite Buffalo Sauce (I used Texas Pete Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella
- Saute chopped onions in butter over medium heat. Once transparent, add chopped chicken. When chicken is done, add Buffalo Sauce and heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick spray, or, opt to use a prepared muffin tin. (I used muffin tins)
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a large rectangle roughly 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Spread chicken and cheese evenly across each piece of rolled out dough. Starting from long side of dough, begin rolling the dough up like a cinnamon roll. Pinch ends when done. Slice into 1 1/2 to 2 inch rolls. Place on the baking sheet or in muffin tins. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and dough is lightly browned. Serve and enjoy!