Chicken and potatoes are baked in the oven to make a delicious one-dish dinner! This makes the main dish and side dish all at once, and the oven does all the work!
Recipe type: Chicken
Serves: 4 servings
- 2 lbs chicken, cut-up
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 tbsp chicken seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper so it doesn’t stick.
- Rub the chicken pieces with the chicken seasoning mix.
- Put the chicken on a baking sheet. Put the potatoes in between the pieces of chicken.
- Put the chicken and potatoes in the oven and bake for 1 hour.