- 12 chicken legs
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Line a 9×12 baking dish with foil.
- Put the chicken legs in the baking dish in a single layer.
- Mix the soy sauce, honey, ketchup and garlic powder in a bowl, then pour the mixture over the chicken legs.
- Put the chicken legs in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and carefully flip the chicken legs with the tongs, so the part that was baked in the sauce is now on top.
- Return the chicken legs to the oven and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Turn on the oven to broil and cook for 4 minutes.
- To serve, put the chicken legs on a platter and pour the honey soy sauce from the baking dish over the chicken legs.