Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 20 mins
Make the best tasting shawarma in your kitchen. Juicy tender chicken with flavorful marinade. Surprise your family, show them that you can make better tasting shawarma than restaurants.
350 gm chicken slices I used thighs
½ cup yogurt
Juice of half lime or lemon
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
½ teaspoon allspice powder
1 ½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon paprika
3 minced garlic cloves
¾ teaspoon salt
1. Mix all the ingredients above, cover and let it marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
2. Preheat panggangan to 400F/200C.
3. Remove chicken from the marinade and distribute on a baking sheet.
4. Bake on the low rack for 20 minutes uncovered.
5. You can drizzle the chicken shawarma with olive oil for more flavor if you wish.
Source: Munaty Cooking