|Photo: Veal with Paprika Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Veal with Paprika Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Veal with Paprika.
½ kg veal meat
salt and pepper
4 Tbsps flour
½ cup paprika
2 Tbsps vegetable oil
2 Tbsp butter
2 cups onion, chopped
4 Tbsps tomato paste
4 cups chicken or beef stock
2 Tbsps whipping cream or sour cream
– Wash and dry the meat then cut it into thin strips and season with salt and pepper.
– Mix half the paprika with the flour.
– In a large bowl combine the veal strips with the flour and paprika mixture, shake off excess flour.
– In a skillet heat the oil over medium heat, then add the butter*.
– Brown beef strips for 7 minutes, add the onions and stir for another 5 minutes.
– Add the rest of the paprika to the meat stirring frequently until it is cooked half way.
– Blend the tomato paste into the stock. Add the stock to the meat, bring to a boil then reduce heat. Cover and simmer until meat is fully cooked and the sauce is thickened.
– Garnish with cream. Serve hot with pasta or boiled potatoes.
*Butter should be added to medium heated oil.