4 Cups Short Grain Rice
2 Kilos Whole Chicken
1 Tablespoon Mixed Spices
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
2 Teaspoons Cardamom
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Coriander
2/1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons Turmeric
1 Teaspoon Saffron
6 Tablespoons Oil
300 Gram Ground Meat
2 Medium Chopped Onions
6 Cloves Minced Garlic
2 Pieces Chopped Green Chilies
5 Cups Water Or Broth
1 Cup Fried Nuts
1. Wash the rice and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Mix the mixed spices, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, coriander, black pepper, turmeric, and saffron.
3. Spread ½ of the spices on the chicken rubbing gently until well coated.
4. In a large pot heat the oil over medium heat. Add the meat and stir-fry until browned and dry. Stir in ½ of the spices, onion, garlic, and chilies.
5. Drain the rice and add to the meat. Add 2 ½ cups of the water. Cook the rice over medium heat until it absorbs all the water. Add ½ cup of fried nuts.
6. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat panggangan to 300 degrees.
7. Fill the chicken with rice. Put in an panggangan dish. Spread the rest of the rice around the chicken. Pour the rest of the water. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
8. Bake the stuffed chicken for 60 minutes.
9. Garnish the chicken with the rest of the fried nuts and serve.