|Photo: Sesame Cookies (Barazek) Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Sesame Cookies (Barazek) Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Sesame Cookies (Barazek).
1 cup butter
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup milk
3 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
1 egg white
3 tablespoon sesame
– Preheat panggangan to (180 – 350) degrees.
– Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
– Add egg and vanilla, continue beating.
– Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
– Stir flour mixture gradually into butter mixture alternating with milk.
– Knead dough on lightly floured surface, divide into two.
– Roll each piece out into a circle, cut into rounds.
– Place a small amount of pistachios on a cookie sheet, top with the dough rounds and press lightly.
– Beat the egg white, and then brush the top of the cookies.
– Sprinkle with sesame.
– Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.