|Photo: Semolina Cake (Basbosa with Sweetened Milk) Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Semolina Cake (Basbosa with Sweetened Milk) Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Semolina Cake (Basbosa with Sweetened Milk).
Serves: 8-10 Persons
Duration : 35-40 Min
1 Cup Butter
1/4 Cup Ghee
3/4 Cup Yogurt
1 Large Egg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 1 Cups Fine Semolina
1/2 1 Cups Coarse Semolina
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Cup Fine Grated Coconut
1 Teaspoon Flower Water
1 Cup Condensed Milk
Presentation fried pine nuts
1. Brush a 13*9 inches pan with ghee.
2. In a small saucepan, put the butter and ghee over medium heat until melted only. Do not over heat.
3. In a stand mixer bowl put the butter mixture. Fit the balloon whisk. Beat on low speed and add the yogurt, egg, vanilla extract,semolina, baking powder, baking soda, salt, coconut and flower water. Beat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Spread the mixture in the pan and level the top. Cover the pan with a sheet of a cling film and set aside for 30 minutes.
5. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat panggangan to 350 degrees.
6. Bake Basbosa for 35-40 minutes.
7. Remove Basbosa from panggangan and directly pour the condensed milk over the Basbosa.
8. Leave Basbosa to cool completely on the counter top in the kitchen. Do not put in the fridge until it is cooled completely.
9. Cut the Basbosa as desired and decorate with pine nuts.