|Photo: Pickled Eggplant Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Pickled Eggplant recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Pickled Eggplant.
½ kg egg plant (small size)
3 garlic cloves
1 red hot pepper
¾ tsp salt
1 celery stick
1 TBSP lemon juice
½ cup white vinegar
– Wash eggplant and boil for 10 minutes, keep small quantity of boiled water aside.
– Smash garlic, pepper, salt, and celery properly in a mortar and pastel until paste.
– Mix lemon juice with garlic paste.
– Cut eggplant from one side longitudinally, stuff with the mixture, put in a glass jar or a pot.
– Stir the rest of the mixture with vinegar and the boiled water, season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the egg plant and leave for a day in the fridge.