|Photo: Macaroni with béchamel recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Macaroni with béchamel Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Macaroni with béchamel.
½ kilo macaroni
2 Tbs corn oil
1 onion (medium size), chopped
½ Kilo ground meat
Salt and pepper For the béchamel
3 Tbs butter
3 Tbs flour
2 Cups milk
Salt and white pepper
1/8 tsp nutmeg, grated
2 Tbs mozzarella cheese, grated Salt, pepper and ground nutmeg
– Cook macaroni in boiling salted water, stir once or twice for the first few minutes remove and drain then place in a large pot, add some oil.
– Heat oil in a skillet over a medium heat, add onion, and stir for 5 minutes until tender.
– Add minced beef, stir occasionally and leave for 10 minutes.
– Reduce heat, season mixture with salt and pepper, leave for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid evaporate.
For béchamel sauce
– Heat butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add flour and stir for 3 minutes.
– Add milk to the mixture while continuously whisking with a hand mixer (so that chunks will not be formed) until combined and sauce is thickened.
– leave sauce to cool, add the egg and beat well with the sauce, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
– Preheat panggangan to 180°C.
– Divide sauce into 2 parts.
– Mix one half with 3 tablespoons of minced beef and half of the macaroni.
– Place the mixture in an panggangan pan as a first layer, and then add remaining beef, mozzarella cheese as a second layer and the macaroni as a third layer, top with remaining béchamel sauce.
– Bake in the panggangan for 40 minutes or until surface is golden, set to cool before cutting.
Save and share Macaroni with béchamel recipe recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.
Source Recipe: https://arabic-food.blogspot.com