|Photo: Lamb Rack With Maghrabia Biryani (served with Torlly) Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Lamb Rack With Maghrabia Biryani (served with Torlly) Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Lamb Rack With Maghrabia Biryani (served with Torlly).
1 medium sized lamb rack
1 tsp gram masala
2 tsps ghee
1 cup pearl couscous (Maghrabia)
1 ¼ cup chicken stock, hot
¼ onion, chopped
¼ cup yogurt
2 tsps raisins
2 tsps toasted almonds, chopped
2 tsps toasted pine nuts
cardamon pod cloves
saffron in small amount of water
salt and pepper
¼ cup green pepper, diced
¼ artichoke, diced
¼ mushroom, chopped
¼ onion, diced
¼ tomato, diced
¼ eggplant, chopped
2 tsps tomato juice
2 tsps olive oil
sprig of fresh thyme
salt and pepper
• Season the lamb rack with the masala. Sear lamb in a pan with some oil then place in a 350°F panggangan for 15 minutes.
• Heat the ghee in a pan, add the cinnamon stick, cardamom and clove to the ghee and infuse over a low heat for 2 minutes.
• Remove the spices from the ghee then add the onion and pearl couscous. Gradually add the hot chicken stock to the couscous. Lower the heat and simmer until cooked.
• Combine the yogurt to half of the couscous. Add saffron to the other half. Combine together and season with salt and pepper.
• Serve with the lamb. Garnish with raisins and nuts.
• Preparation for Torlly
• Sauté all the ingredients in a pan with some olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.