|Photo: Flavored Hummus Recipe (Chef Osama)|
The Kitchen (The home of Delicious Arabic Food) invites you to try Flavored Hummus Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic cuisine and learn how to make Flavored Hummus.
1 1/2 cup chickpeas, canned
1/2 cup sesame paste
1/4 cup warm water
2 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and white pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoon basil, olive oil paste
1 medium boiled beet, peeled, mashed with olive oil and lemon juice
3 tablespoon sweet red pepper paste
– Rinse chickpeas under running water, drain.
– Whisk sesame paste with water in a bowl until combined.
– Peel chickpeas and place in a food processor.
– Add sesame mixture, lemon juice, oil and season with salt, white pepper and cumin.
– Process until soft puree is achieved.
– Divide mixture into three different bowls.
– Combine each flavor among the bowls, stir well.
– Serve flavored hummus with toasted bread.
Source: Chef Osama