|Photo: Cream Stuffed Circles Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Cream Stuffed Circles Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Cream Stuffed Circles.
Serves : 8 Persons
Duration : 30 Min
1 Bread Slices
4/1 1 Cups Milk
4/1 Cup Semolina
4/1 Cup Sugar
4/1 Teaspoon Ground Mastic
1 Tablespoon Flower Water
Fried corn oil
Decorated Ground pistachio
1. Roll the bread slices until 1-2 mm thick.
2. Using a 3 or 4 inches round cookie cutter cut the bread slices into rounds. You must have even number of circles. Put the circles in a plastic bag to keep soft.
3. The filling: in a medium saucepan, put the milk, semolina, sugar, mastic and flower water. Put the saucepan over medium heat and stir the milk until it thickens and Tamryeh forms. Pour Tamryeh in a shallow plate. Let the Tamryeh cool for a few minutes and then cover with a sheet of cling film and let cool completely.
4. Put 1 tablespoon of the Tamryeh in the middle of a bread circle. Top with another circle and press the edges well to secure the filling. Repeat the step until all ingredients are used.
5. Fry Tamryeh circles until golden brown. Place the circles on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
6. Sprinkle Tamryeh with icing sugar and serve warm.
Save and share Cream Stuffed Circles Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.