|Photo: Chicken Koftas Recipe|
The kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Chicken Koftas Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Chicken Koftas.
Yield: 10 persons
Ingredients (10 persons)
1.80 kg Chicken Breast Mince
30.00 g Knorr Chicken Bouillon Powder
400.00 g Hellmann’s Standard Mayonnaise
30.00 g Cumin
130.00 g Onion
25.00 g Coriander
10.00 g Garlic Cloves
100.00 g Lettuce
80.00 g Parsley
510.00 g Small Yellow pepper
120.00 g Breadcrumbs
1.00 kg Small tomatoes
60.00 g Sweet and sour sauce
1. Pre heat panggangan to 180°C, add 100g of onion, Knorr Chicken Bouillon Powder, ground cumin, 2/3 chopped coriander, garlic, and breadcrumbs. Mix well, separate them into small rolls and put them in a tray, bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
2. In a bowl mix Hellman’s Standard Mayonnaise with the rest of the coriander and onions.
3. Cut 5 tomato pieces into halves and put this mixture in each tomato.
4. Cut the remaining tomatoes into small cubes and mix with parsley. Cut the yellow pepper into halves and put this mixture in each.
5. Serve on a plate with lettuce and a small bowl of sweet and sour sauce on the side.
Source: Unilever Food Solutions